Amana Trail Ride Rules
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY RESERVATION.
- There will be no overnight passes given either before the ride starts or during the weekend.
- No rough riding or racing.
- No stallions allowed on the ride or on the premises.
- Not responsible for accidents to man or beast.
- All campers must be quiet by 12:30AM, no loud music or noises will be tolerated.
- DOGS: If you plan to bring a dog or any other pet, it must be on a leash at all times, no pets
will be allowed on any rides, guided or separately or in any buildings.
- No motorcycles, ATV's or bicycles to be ridden in the campground or on trails.
- EVERYONE IN OUR CAMP OR RIDING WITH US MUST BE REGISTERED. This means
that everyone must have a wristband on.
- Please abide by all NO HORSE and NO TRESPASSING signs.
- AMANA TRAIL RIDE takes no responsibility for "ACTS OF GOD". We do not refund or
credit for bad weather or unforeseen events caused by circumstances beyond our control. We
make every effort to keep our guests well informed in the event of bad weather but cannot be
held responsible for it.
- Horse owner is responsible for actions or damages incurred by their horse.
- Picket lines are allowed in designated area.
- ALL OUT OF STATE HORSES TRANSPORTED TO FACILITIES MUST HAVE
NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST. MUST HAVE PROOF AVAILABLE AT REGISTRATION.